This community offers 63 select homesites of Weldon Creek reflect an uncommon diversity in terrain and size.
- 63 select homesites ranging from 10 to 50 +/- acres
- Each homesite includes underground utilities and well Augmentation certificate or Domestic well
- Easy paved year-round access from U.S. Highway 50 and CR 140
Each homesite features a building envelope carefully chosen to protect the privacy and views that make it truly a one-of-a-kind community.
- State-of-the-art electronic gates
- 2/3 of property bordered by BLM and National Forest
- Over 1300 alpine acres with 80% protected open space
An environment where quality of life and conservation go hand in hand.
- Abundant wildlife, including deer and elk
- Mild winter climate, four distinct seasons
- Two spring-fed ponds, a stream, and acres of open space
The amenities you and your family need for hours of recreation, relaxation, and fun.
- Paved roads throughout the development
- Paved, non-motorized recreation trail, approximately 1.5 miles
- Natural landscape of Pinon, Fir, Spruce, Aspen, Ponderosa Pine, and native wildflowers
- Spectacular mountain views
The land, location, amenities, and environment make it one of the most unique private residential developments in the region… and quite possibly the best. For more information on all that Weldon Creek and the surrounding areas has to offer you and your family visit our Facebook page Luxury Living In Colorado – Weldon Creek